MBAAA Career Center
Part-time Housekeeper - Highland at Spring Hill
HOUSEKEEPER - JOB DESCRIPTION
The Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring a high level of cleanliness and superb appearance
for all our apartment homes and common areas. This position does require physical exertion
including frequent bending, stooping, lifting, and pushing. Must be dependable and take pride
in quality of work. Must possess strong customer service skills.
Hours: 20-25 per week (weekend work is required)
Pay $11.00 per hour
• Responsible for meticulous upkeep of model apartments, amenities, leasing office,
clubhouse, and other common areas through washing, cleaning and replacement of fixtures,
equipment, and furnishings.
• Preparing vacant units for marketing and occupancy, including removing trash from vacant
apartments prior to make-ready.
• Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse,
and/or common areas to the Supervisor.
• Maintain positive working relationship and demonstrate effective communication skills for
communicating with residents, guests, vendors, and staff.
• Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of cleaning supplies, materials, and
equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
•Vacuuming, dusting, laundry, mopping and sweeping floors.
• Disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
• Washing dishes, cleaning utensils and silverware in common kitchens.
• Sweep and wet mop hard floors in all areas.
• Vacuum and spot clean all carpeted floors.
• Sweep and clean off patios.
• Clean wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers.
• Damp dust furniture, light fixtures, window sills, blinds, etc.
• Clean all ceiling fans, vents, and return covers.
• Check all vacant rooms regularly to keep fresh.
• Dust: blinds, doors, cabinets, ceiling fans, baseboards
• Wipe: window sills, tracks, counter tops & backsplashes
• Clean: interior and exterior of appliances, cabinets, closets, & bathrooms.
• Ensuring materials are well stocked at all times. (Coffee & related supplies, towels, water
• Cleaning all fixtures, counters, cabinets, windows, ovens, bathrooms, blinds, floors, and
appliances including the area underneath the refrigerator and oven in each vacant apartment
• Keeping the office area clean by emptying trash, vacuuming, cleaning windows and
baseboards, and dusting desks, computer areas, and picture frames
• Keeping all windows, mirrors, glass, and doors clean.
• Cleaning projects and/or heavier cleaning tasks as assigned
To apply or with any questions, please email "Lauren@imsmanagment.net"