Service Technician - Park West Apartments
What Will You Be Responsible For
- You will help get apartments ready for move in through make ready procedures, resulting in a happy resident.
- Perform service requests and repairs as directed.
- Clean and inspect all common areas and building systems, and correct or report deficiencies to supervisor(s).
- Install major appliances.
- You'll be a model team member by adhering to the company’s safety programs.
- Maintain physical appearance of community - your hard work will be visible and noticed by others.
- Maintain common areas of the community.
- Monitor the grounds and pick up and dispose of trash and debris.
- You will be flexible and have the ability to work on-call/flexible/weekend schedules.
- Provide help and support to other locations as necessary.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by manager.
Education: High School or equivalent
Experience: One to three years, based on property specific needs.
Certification/Licenses: HVAC, Valid state’s driver’s license, CPO, EPA
CF is an Equal Opportunity Employer because we rock! CF Real Estate Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CF is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug screenings and other post-employment screenings per Drug Free Workplace policies and procedures. Hugs not drugs!
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information.