Service Tech II - Portofino Apartments
Service Technician II
Job Summary: The Service Technician II is to assist the Service Supervisor in maintaining the physical integrity of the community and handling all service requests including HVAC calls. This involves ensuring a safe, secure and comfortable living environment for residents, visitors and staff. The Service Technician II will carry out assigned duties in a safe manner and other duties as requested by the Service Supervisor or Community Manager. In the absence of the Service Supervisor, the Service Technician II will assume all maintenance responsibilities. The Service Technician II may also assist with getting vacant apartments back to market ready status. The Service Technician II reports to the Community Manager.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Conducts all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Responsible for the accurate completion of all required property logs. This includes:
- Refrigerant logs for each specific type of refrigerant used and recovered
- Pool logs
- Boiler logs
- Exterior Light Inspections
- Preventative maintenance
- Responsible for ensuring all A/C units and refrigerant is handled in compliance with EPA requirements and tools and equipment remain on property and are maintained in proper working order at all times. This includes: individual units, recovery machine, vacuum pump, scales, gauges, recovery cylinders, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable of pertinent laws and EPA and OSHA regulations governing proper storage and management of hazardous materials, including solvents, flammables, caustics and Freon.
- Must be aware of the condition of apartment property throughout the community and immediately initiates action to correct unsafe conditions, i.e., broken gates leading to pool, broken steps, and open holes, broken/burned out exterior lights.
- Schedules and performs routine preventive maintenance on all appropriate equipment as directed by Service Supervisor and Community Manager. Inspects and maintains all tools in excellent condition.
For More Information and How to Apply - please click the link below: